Tuhan Yesus Baik!
- Mengenang penebusan umat manusia melalui pengorbanan Tuhan Yesus. (18 April)
- Waiting with joy. Learn to be more patient. (19 April)
- Ultah pernikahan Mam Lenny & Pap Jan ke-40. Happily ever after in God’s grace. (19 April)
- Sabtu hening… Penuh ketenangan dan sukacita. Menyambut perayaan kemenangan esok pagi. (19 April)
- Tuhan Yesus baik (20 April)
- Proses menjadi lebih baik butuh waktu. (30 April)
- Akhir April. Terima kasih Tuhan Yesus untuk 1/3 tahun 2014 yang sudah kami lalui. (30 April)
Anak Kos Jogja
- Washing clothes with warm water. Solar-powered warm water. (19 April)
- Abu vulkanik gunung Merapi sudah sampai Jogja. Jangan lupa pakai masker kalau naik motor. (20 April)
- Ujian blok yang baik adalah saat semua psrta ujian berpakaian rapi,kuku pendek,dan tdk ada yg mencontek.
@medicalUKDW12 @FKUKDW13 (24 April)
- 4jempol buat Sultan HB X.
#matanajwa (30 April)
=-=-=-=-=-=- P L U S -=-=-=-=-=-=
Ayat Alkitab Renungan Harian untuk Anda dari Tombatu
Semua ayat berikut dikutip dari HB CEV
25 Agustus 2012
The best thing we can do is to enjoy eating, drinking, and working. These are God’s gifts to us. Ecclesiastes 2:24.
The best thing we can do is to always enjoy life, because God’s gift to us is the happiness we get from our food and drink and from the work we do. God has done all this, so that we will worship him. Ecclesiastes 3:12-14.
We are no better off than animals. Ecclesiastes 3:19.
We were meant to enjoy our work, and that’s the best thing we can do. We can never know the future. Ecclesiastes 3:22.
26 Agustus 2012
I can see everything you are doing, even if you try to hide your sins from me. Jeremiah 16:17.
I will bless those who trust me. Jeremiah 17:7.
Don’t talk before you think, … don’t talk too much. …If you talk too much, you will say the wrong thing. Ecclesiastes 5:2,3.
Sometimes I tell myself not to think about you, Lord, or even mention your name. But your message burns in my heart and bones, and I cannot keep silent. Jeremiah 20:9.
It’s better to enjoy what we have than to always want something else. Ecclesiastes 6:9.
The more we talk, the less sense we make, so what good does it do to talk? Ecclesiastes 6:11.
When times are good, you should be cheerful; when times are bad, think what it means. God makes them both to keep us from knowing what will happen next. Ecclesiastes 7:14.
Don’t destroy yourself by being too good or acting too smart! Don’t die before your time by being too evil or acting like a fool. Keep to the middle of the road. You can do this if you truly respect God. Ecclesiastes 7:16-18.
No one in this world always does right. Ecclesiastes 7:19.
We were completely honest when God created us, but now we have twisted minds. Ecclesiastes 7:29.
I saw everything God does, and I realized that no one can really understand what happens. We may be very wise, but no matter how much we claim to know, we cannot understand it all. Ecclesiastes 8:17.
27 Agustus 2012
Sensible thoughts lead you to do right; foolish thoughts lead you to do wrong. Ecclesiastes 10:2.
A nation will prosper when its ruler is mature, and its leaders don’t party too much. Ecclesiastes 10:17.
Be cheerful and enjoy life while you are young! Do what you want and find pleasure in what you see. But don’t forget that God will judge you for everything you do. Ecclesiastes 11:9.
Everything you were taught can be put into a few words: Respect and obey God! This is what life is all about. God will judge everything we do, even what is done in secret, whether good or bad. Ecclesiastes 12:13,14.
28 Agustus 2012
He always did right-he gave justice to the poor and was honest. That’s what it means to truly know me. So he lived a comfortable life and always had enough to eat and drink. Jeremiah 22,15,16.
I will give them a desire to know me and to be my people. They will want me to be their God, and they will turn back to me with all their heart. Jeremiah 24:7.